SkinCase for SPV C500 / Audiovox SMT5600

Guest clemonator

Guest clemonator

I was just wanting to post. Hi all, new member and fellow lurker. I guess I take myself off the official lurker only list now :lol:

Anyway, I have been wanting a nice tight case for my Audiovox SMT5600 and notice several different companies make skins, but not for our phone...right?

Am I the only one, or do others agree this would be SWEET.

I emailed Boxwave and they basically thanked me for my idea and if they ever do make one, they will let me know. :cry:

Help!

I was just wanting to post.  Hi all, new member and fellow lurker.  I guess I take myself off the official lurker only list now  :lol:

Anyway, I have been wanting a nice tight case for my Audiovox SMT5600 and notice several different companies make skins, but not for our phone...right?

Am I the only one, or do others agree this would be SWEET.

I emailed Boxwave and they basically thanked me for my idea and if they ever do make one, they will let me know.    :cry:

Help!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you have this one

Silicone Jacket

Guest clemonator

Thanks for the replies! I guess I should have more agressively used the Search page. I was searching yesterday on Bluetooth problems and it wasn't working right so I gave up. :shock:

Now, I wonder how much it will cost to mail it to this Yank in the US! :lol:

Thanks for the replies! I guess I should have more agressively used the Search page.  I was searching yesterday on Bluetooth problems and it wasn't working right so I gave up.  :shock:

Now, I wonder how much it will cost to mail it to this Yank in the US!  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

for the US here's the good link Martinfields on the US

That is where I got mine from. It actually ships from Singapore, but the shipping charge is reasonable, just a few bucks. I think total it came to $33 or so for the case and shipping, and I got it in a week.

Thanks for the replies! I guess I should have more agressively used the Search page.  I was searching yesterday on Bluetooth problems and it wasn't working right so I gave up.  :shock:

Now, I wonder how much it will cost to mail it to this Yank in the US!  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey i have both the krusell case and the silicon jacket..whichever u want just offer me a good price!im here in LA,California..thanks!

Guest Smartphone XP
hey i have both the krusell case and the silicon jacket..whichever u want just offer me a good price!im here in LA,California..thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

gejenn, Check your PM.

Guest specialized
Anywhere to get the Krusell case in the US?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've seen it on eBay. I'm not sure which store carries it, according to the website it just says to look at your local telecom shop or to email them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mellomelsko
Anywhere to get the Krusell case in the US?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just ordered one from www.executivepda.com -- $24.95 plus shipping. By the way, my SMT5600 (AT&T) arrived this afternoon and I have to wait until Friday to get it unlocked. sniffsniff :cry: