River

Guest madbeetle

Guest dshaugney

wow it looks great! works on my C500 no problem. This is just the start - I can only imagine the quality of homescreens that utilise this homescreen in the near future.

Guest stretchy
Hi Stretchy, you look for this ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, thanks for that Al Cool, I think there was a specific location to put the cab file, do you know it?

Regards Stretchy

Guest pd.ryder

Got the plug-in, installed that. Pasted river.hme into the plug-in's folder but can't get access to anything more. Homescreen (in Settings) doesn't have 'river' or the plug-in listed even after a restart.

Probably being a duffer here, but can anyone help????

Guest stretchy
Got the plug-in, installed that. Pasted river.hme into the plug-in's folder but can't get access to anything more. Homescreen (in Settings) doesn't have 'river' or the plug-in listed even after a restart.

Probably being a duffer here, but can anyone help????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi pd.ryder, This how I got river to work, I first copied the plugin.cab file and the river.hme file to my storage card. I navigated to the plugin via file manager, and ran the cab file. I had the option to install to phone or storage card, I opted for storage card but it seemed to install on phone (program files) any way. I then navigated to the hme file and ran that, again I opted for storage card, but it copied to application/home, but anyway it works great, and is way better than the samsung aquarium.

Regards Stretchy

Guest stretchy
i have installed the cab but the hme won't run - says it needs to be signed. how do i do this?

cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I had this also, I just downloaded a fresh copy and all was ok.

Regards Stretchy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pd.ryder

I'm glad I got it whilst it was free ;)/

stretchy - I hope you've already got the plug-in downloaded. Copy & paste it into My Smartphone>Storage>windows (with a small 'w')>Start Menu>Accessories. Then on your phone Start button>Accessories>then click on the file you pasted. This should run it and install the plug-in quite invisibly (ie the file will disappear from once its installed)

All asuming you don't have a file explorer..... :D

Any probs PM me

Edited by pd.ryder

Guest Alfa155
File removed from post (plugin no longer free).

P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:cry: :cry: :cry: Story of my life......Missed out again.. :roll:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest majid23

hi, does this work on an mpx200 with wm2003? the site has been down for the plugin...if someone can send it, i'd appreciate it. thanks...

[318]MBAnimplug1.gif

File Name :: River

Author :: madbeetle

Category :: Animated

Description ::

River/water fall animation

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Madbeetle

I bought the plug-in – downloaded the home screen – now don’t know how to get it to my phone. It’s sitting on my PC desktop right now. Can you list – abc (!) - instructions for novice, thanks

Liz

• 1 month later...
Guest Mr_Ultimate

Can anyone tell me the name of the plugin to be installed. I cant seem to find it. and yes does the Sunset theme also work with the same plugin.

Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.