Does anyone watch 24?

Guest Imacellphone

Just watched the last 3 hours on Sky 1 - and oh my god this program is amazing!

Never has a tv series enticed my attention so much! Its like a movie, that spans hours of viewing. I really cant wait for the new episode being shown 9pm tonight.

If only I had started watching sooner, im half way into series 4 and although i think its fantastic, it would have been nice to see the beginning of the series.

Going to buy series 1-3 when I wake up :D

Guest philgriffiths

I agree. It is impossible to watch just one episode. none of the ep[isodes really have a start, a middle and an end do they? You don't really get the whole story unless you subject yorself to the entire 24 episodes

Guest morpheus2702

As well as watching Day 4 I am currently re-watching Day 1 - yet to be topped in my opinion. Even Dennis Hopper with the dodgiest Serbian accent ever has yet to be beaten as the top 24 villain.

24 along with The Apprentice are the only things worth watching on TV at the moment IMHO.

Guest morpheus2702

Oh yes, great episode - even though I knew he was coming back, it was great to see Tony save Jack and Audrey at the eleventh hour.

Edited by morpheus2702

Guest mike-oh
Oh yes, great episode - even though I knew he was coming back, it was great to see Tony save Jack and Audrey at the eleventh hour.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Watch it with the spoilers damnit!! :evil:

at least warn us!

Guest Imacellphone

Looking forward to tonights ep....

SPOILER

X

X

X

X

X

Seriously....spoilers...

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

It'll be cool to see Tony take over as head of ctu and get this rolling....im pretty interested to see what they do to jack...the previews make it look pretty cold-blooded.

Guest morpheus2702
Watch it with the spoilers damnit!!  :evil:

at least warn us!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry dude. You'll freak when they discover the virus from Day 3 re-animates corpses and Sherry Palmer comes back with the Drazens in tow. :-)

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

To be honest i've found the past 2 eps of 24 a little lacking, cue spoiler space...

Now they've killed the meltdown situation all they've done since then is mess around tieing up loose ends, shouldn't take 2 eps really (or at least not consecuatively). Theres a new threat (duh obvious!) about to arise and Michelle is back (right at the very end of the last ep). Other than that, nothing!

Guest morpheus2702

But that is the format of every series of 24 - the first 12 hours are about the 'apparent' threat and the bad guys working for the real bad guys. Come 12 hours in, they get wiped out (e.g. Ira Gaines, Syed Ali, The Salazers) and the real threat and villains get revealed.

Admittedly though, we are not even up to the twelth hour and there have already been two threats and any number of levels of terrorist encountered. I'm just hoping that the real conspiracy, the bad guys behind Nina, Mandy and Peter Kingsley ('Max' on the boat at the end of Day 2) get some face time this time round.

Edited by morpheus2702

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mike-oh

I'm caught up now.

What's instore for the next 12 hours?!? What can the real threat be?!

And i agree with morpheus, 24 is about the only thing on tele worth watching, and i can't even get it on tele!

Rough science on bbc2 tonight at half 7 is also pretty interesting tele.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest morpheus2702

Only on VHS I'm afraid. You can catch the episode guide at www.fox.com/24 but it'll probably make you even more confused. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mike-oh

OOOOooooo to those of you who have, ahem, "access" to the US episodes all i can say is......

"Go Chloe, Go Chloe, Go Chloe!!!" ;)/ ;)/ :P/

=D>

Edited by mike-oh

Guest philgriffiths

Has anyone been listening to the Chris Moyles show in the mornings. Apparantly A couple of contest winners along with Aled are soon to appear as extras!

Guest morpheus2702

I don't listen to Moylesy but who is Aled - not Aled Jones is it? I'd love to see him mown down in a rain of terrorist gunfire!

Guest mike-oh
Has anyone been listening to the Chris Moyles show in the mornings. Apparantly A couple of contest winners along with Aled are soon to appear as extras!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahaha!

Can't say i've been listening, if you can remember which day it was though i'd love to hear it on on the bbcs website.

Thing is tho the contest must've been held last year cos surely this series has been filmed for sometime now.

And if Moyles is running on the UK 24 clock i may have seen the episode already as i've been watching the US ones. There was a nightclub scene in the last episode, perhaps they were in there?

Basically can you provide me with any more info phil?

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mike-oh

in the UK too! Look at the location below our avtars ;)

I'd love to have a play with the graphics stuff they use on the pcs and pocket pcs on 24. Why don't they share them, or ship them on the dvd!? Then we can all pretend we're controlling satellites, decoding files, tracing bad guys, tapping phone calls, enhancing videos etc. :P

or perhaps i need a life ;)

Edited by mike-oh