Samsung i270 smartphone

Guest squall

ADVERT LINK REMOVED.com have posted information on another smartphone soon to be released by samsung:

post-2019-1108741704_thumb.jpg

FCC has just approved the recently announced new clamshell style Microsoft Smartphone i270 from Samsung. The device supposedly features 176 x 220 internal TFT display and 128 x 96 external one, has one mega pixel still camera with MPEG4 video recording and can play MP3, WMA, and AAC sound files. The phone will come with 64 MB ROM and 32 MB RAM  plus a miniSD memory expansion slot. The phone also follows recent trend from Samsung and is Bluetooth capable.

Didnt we get a preview of this phone about a year ago? The i250 it was? The specs are nearly identical. If you ask me, its a little too late, espcially with better devices already available. :roll:

Guest Pondrew
Didnt we get a preview of this phone about a year ago? The i250 it was? The specs are nearly identical. If you ask me, its a little too late, espcially with better devices already available. :roll:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know about that. From what I hear people are crying out for clamshell Smartphones. After all, it's pretty poor that only the MPX 220 is available in that form factor out of the current generation of Smartphones...

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Too little? A nice clamshell with 32MB more memory than any other Smartphone available to date and bluetooth, nothing comes close... Let's just hope its GSM! :lol:

Guest Microsoft
Too little?  A nice clamshell with 32MB more memory than any other Smartphone available to date and bluetooth, nothing comes close... Let's just hope its GSM! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What are you talking about? My Qtek 8010 got 32 MB of RAM and 64 MB of ROM. And i bet Mpx220 got the same, 99% sure on that.

Guest someone

Alright, I can tell you it is a GSM phone. You can check it at the SAR Report of the FCC approval. It supports GPRS class 8.

Other information about this phone can be found here

Below you can see two pictures of the test setup of FCC.

post-1091-1108985835_thumb.jpg

post-1091-1108985844_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.