c500 questions and activesync

Guest mrw1004

Guest mrw1004

Hello,

Does anyone use both a C500 and pocketPC and sync both with the same outlook data on the same desktop computer? Any advice re configuration.

I have a Dell pocketPC and a moto V500 on Orange, I wanted to upgrade to a mpx220 but I suspect from the comments on discussion forums like this, that it may be a while until all the problems are solved and Orange make a release. So I am planning to upgrade to a c500 (had a play in the shop on Saturday and looks good).

I liked the clamshell system of the v500, how do c500 owners find the keyboard lock and keeping the phone in their pocket?

It seems that the blutooth freedom keyboard will support both a pocketPC and c500 do any members have any experience using this hardware.

all the best,

mw

Guest Confucious

I stopped using my PPC when I got my C500 Didn't see any point in using both. Shouldn't be a problem with ASync tho.

I have dialled numbers by mistake after putting my phone in my pocket before activating the keylock (it does automatically activate) so have got in the habit of holding the red phone button until it locks every time I finish using the phone.

I have no experience of the keyboard so can't help there I'm afraid.

Enjoy your C500 and let us know how long it takes before you give up using your PPC :lol:

Guest barrowfordred

I use both the C500 and an Ipaq 2215 without to much bother.

Only thing is, the C500 will only activesync with 1 PC via bluetooth.

The Ipaq will do 2. Both activesync to 2 PC's via USB without trouble.