T-Mobile SDA now availabe in the UK

Guest squall

With thanks to awarner for passing on the information:

Its been along time in coming here in the UK, a second network carrying a smartphone to compete with orange, and hopefully drive down prices:

post-2019-1109080560_thumb.gif

Superb

More a mobile office than a phone, the SDA is a high-performance smartphone for the demanding business user. Supporting the full range of Microsoft Windows mobile software for use of Pocket Outlook, MSN Messenger and Pocket Internet Explorer, the SDA also boasts a massive 64MB of memory for storing files, contacts and images. And there's an optional GPS navigation kit add-on. It also has Bluetooth® and an integrated digital camera with MPEG4 video capability.

Click HERE to visit the uk T-mobile site for more information.

hi, i had this device for 2 month. (t-mobile Germany)

you should try if there is the ghostmenu-bug too.

our SDAs started to scroll through menus while making a call. this bug is provokable by softly pressing the sides of the SDA when a call is in progress. I hope for you, that the bug is eliminated. If not, the SDA will sometimes reach the "MICoff"-function, which makes the person you are calling not understanding you. AFAIK there is still no software update in germany availible.

I dont want to scare you of buying it, but you should try instantly after buying, hopefully the bug is fixed in the UK-version. Now im using a SDAmusic.

my dealer told me, this is a softwarebug, but this doesn't explain, how this is provokable by pressing the sides, which points to a hardware-bug.

regards bazzo

Guest agent.m
Ehum? Where is the mp3 next-pause/play-back?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

didnt get that. did you mean the sda music with the ipod style buttons at the front. if not im clueless sorry :lol:

Guest Confucious
Its been along time in coming here in the UK, a second network carrying a smartphone to compete with orange, and hopefully drive down prices:

How much lower in price can the C500 get?

Guest shadamehr

So far, the deals and tariffs, and handset cost therefore, seems a LOT more expensive via the official T-Mobile UK site, than the Orange site does for the C500...

So T-Mobile (who always seem very pricey to me), have a long way to go yet to get the price down...

Guest agent.m
So far, the deals and tariffs, and handset cost therefore, seems a LOT more expensive via the official T-Mobile UK site, than the Orange site does for the C500...

So T-Mobile (who always seem very pricey to me), have a long way to go yet to get the price down...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

scancom.co.uk do a better deal :lol:

Guest shadamehr
scancom.co.uk do a better deal  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True mate, and it's useful that you mention it for those that don't know.

But all I meant was a direct like for like comparison - Orange web v T-Mobile website.

THAT'S how to get a direct proper comparison, and as it is now, T-Mobile is a LOT more pricey.

Your point is good though, but then again, Orange is not the best place either, to get Orange deals.

Hope what I am trying to explain makes sense.

Guest agent.m

yeah makes sense :lol: T-mobile are babies at this smartphone business. Orange provide better content. my girlfriends c500 came with free .pit for caller id trial programs on mini sd card etc but then orange had a head start.

Guest awarner [MVP]

I think even ppl down in Off Topic have just seen you post CEO :lol:

Had a look at scancom.co.uk and they do have some very tempting offers though, even the MDA is dirt cheap from them.

Guest agent.m
Don't you get a free PC from scancom when you get an SDA? :lol:  Also Tmob let you sim unlock your phone for £15 after 1 month...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah but you may have to wait awhile before they get back to you. think if you pay £50 you get a Dell which is great if you were gonna get a PC anyway. Ps the customer service is good. They were able to tell me that my ex girlfriend was really a redhead instead of blond. What other network provides that service :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.