Jar Jad game install on MPx220 - HELP PLS!

Guest hunmin

The MPx220 comes with a Games and Apps Jave emulator I suppose. But I haven't been able to load the java game I dl from the net. Can someone please help me out!

I do got a jar and jad file with the game, although I have no clue how to install it. The is my first time trying to install a java game on my mpx220.

Guest agent.m

wheres your manual homes!!!!!!!!! only joking :lol: if you use you file explorer and click on the .jar it should open up on the java manager then click again to load the java. If it dont work then its probably not compatable :(

not with the MPx220. So far, the only way to load jar/jad files on the MPx220 is to download them from a website. :lol: There are a bunch of us working on a better solution but right now, we don't have it.

-Mc

Guest agent.m
not with the MPx220.  So far, the only way to load jar/jad files on the MPx220 is to download them from a website.  :lol:  There are a bunch of us working on a better solution but right now, we don't have it.

-Mc

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats Roy Carroll aka rubbish! what operating system is it wm2003 ??? if it has to be downloaded there must be a java manager program to make it load. maybe if you make a html with the java in the folder you could load what you want. does that make sense????

I'm telling you. It doesn't have any way to install JAVA apps unless you download them from a website. Do a search on here and howard forums if you don't believe me! I'm jazzing through the SMT5600 registry hoping to see something...

-Mc

p.s. what is "Roy Carrol?"

Yea, after spending hours, I decided to use IIS and installed the games. The game loaded fine, however the games doesn't have sound. Anyone know how to fix the sound problem, or are there java games I can download for MPx?

Guest agent.m
I'm telling you.  It doesn't have any way to install JAVA apps unless you download them from a website.  Do a search on here and howard forums if you don't believe me!  I'm jazzing through the SMT5600 registry hoping to see something...

-Mc

p.s.  what is "Roy Carrol?"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

goalkeeper for Manchester United has given away some silly goals of late :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest semendemon

Can you teach me how to use IIS? First, I'll need to know where and how to download it though. Create a short guide consisting of only a few sentences for all the MPx220 users out there that surf these Forums (especially me). Thanks a lot, hummin.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest ojoj1010
The MPx220 comes with a Games and Apps Jave emulator I suppose. But I haven't been able to load the java game I dl from the net. Can someone please help me out!

I do got a jar and jad file with the game, although I have no clue how to install it. The is my first time trying to install a java game on my mpx220.

Go here and download java blend its a emulator to your phone then just send the jar and jad files to your phone and there it is I been downloading alot of java games since I got like 15 of them trust me it works after like 6 months of looking just download java blend its not in english but the games are and have fun heres the link http://www.modaco.com/Java_jar_jad_running...3l-t236801.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest coolnezz
I Think that i can help I already installed java games from mpx220 using program called HDC_Midlet_JAVA..

Hey cris_kp1 thanks for this. It worked for my MPX-220, installed Opera-Mini browser.