UK Member Map Preview

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Some of you will remember a short while ago I asked members in the UK to fill in their Postal Codes in their profile (click on 'My MoDaCo') in order to allow us to create a map of where our UK members live.

Well... we have around ~750 entries thus far, some of which are invalid, and below is what the distribution of members is looking like so far.

If you are a UK member and HAVEN'T updated your profile... stand up and be counted, it may make a difference to our future event planning!

:lol:

P

membermap230205.gif

Hi there..

Well - I think that you should include the rest of the world to give the rest of us a chance to join. (and I would it would be interesting to see where people actually lives :lol: )

/Jakob

Guest www.msmobiles.com

cool! zooming feature would be cool though, to see for example how many Modaco-ians are in Watford and how many in Crawley.

Edited by www.msmobiles.com

Guest philgriffiths

Who lives Waaaaay up in the north of Scotland. Surley they are by far the loneliest of the members, maybe we should hold the next meet at their house? :lol:

Guest mavisdavis

now link this to a gps unit so I can add everybody as POI ,so if I were awaw from home and wanted to change my homescreen.lol

Edited by mavisdavis

Guest bazzy57
nice work - seems there are even a few people close to me in snowy Weston super Mare :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is at least one other member from Weston super Mare, Bazzy57 :lol: :(

ps Where`s the snow??

Edited by bazzy57

Guest TigerNet
Mono, the field is NOT public!

Zoomed-in map is a possibility...

I'm hoping this will help us plan local events!

P

...agree zoom on the map would be good...

...have just entered the first part of the postcode...is that ok???

Cheers

Nick

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.