Mxp220 SD cards

Guest monkeygadge

Guest monkeygadge

I currently have an E200 and had a load of grief with certain SD cards that it couldn't use right at the start. Does the Mpx220 have any such problems? Would like to know before buying my new card! Cheers.

Guest arogntbastrd

there's a thread called mini sd problems where people complain about some stuff. jist of it has people complaining about sandisk and saying pqi works fine.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MadSci

Can anyone tell me the specs on their miniSD cards that actually seem to work? My SanDisk is either hopless or my MPx220 is buggered.

I guess the key issue would be data transfer rate. I'd like to buy a PQI card to see if it works, but don't know what speed to shoot for.

Thanks!

MadSci

Guest MadSci

Interesting note. Sandisk's website says that they DON'T make ANY media that is compatible for use in Cell Phones except for a "Memory Stick Pro" that works with a single Ericcson and Docomo phone!

No wonder we're all having such issues with their cards.

Does anyone know the tech specs for the mSD cards for the MPx220? I can't seem to get anything out of Moto.

See http://www.sandisk.com/retail/compatibility.asp

MadSci

Guest MadSci
Interesting note.  Sandisk's website says that they DON'T make ANY media that is compatible for use in Cell Phones except for a "Memory Stick Pro" that works with a single Ericcson and Docomo phone!

No wonder we're all having such issues with their cards.

Does anyone know the tech specs for the mSD cards for the MPx220?  I can't seem to get anything out of Moto.

See http://www.sandisk.com/retail/compatibility.asp

MadSci

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ordered a PQI (US) card. Will post on the resutls in a few days.

Wish Me Luck!

#-o

MadSci

Guest MadSci
Ive had an MPx220 for about a month now and a PQI 512MB mini-sd card for about 3 weeks and haven't experienced any problems

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good to know. thanks. Do you have many programs intalled on the Card? Any large files, movies, music etc?

I've just had the worst time, with directories and files disappearing and becoming corrupted at random.

I've reformatted the card twice and this only solves things for a little while. I've put files onto it using Activesync,and via card readers, nothing helps. So I'm hoping it's the card.

MadSci

](*,)