iMate PDA 2 on Expansys

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Looks what sprung up on Expansys... the new PDA2 from iMate for pre-order (as EXCLUSIVELY revealed on this site a few weeks ago!)

The Expansys link is here... but something looks wrong to me with this pic... that's a VGA screenshot... :shock:

P

pda2.jpg

Guest vluther
It probably won't be VGA, that screenshot is pretty clearly photoshopped in :lol:

P

this looks a lot like the M1000 ? or am I not reading properly and it is supposed to be the m1000 ? :(.

Guest unicron

oh yeah baby. Is this what the m2500 will look like or plain silver? I know its early days yet but when i get an m2500 can i do a xbackup using my m1000 settings or not?

Looks what sprung up on Expansys... the new PDA2 from iMate for pre-order (as EXCLUSIVELY revealed on this site a few weeks ago!)

What's the point of pre-ordering anything from eXpansys?

Even if they had an estimated price or delivery date (which they haven't), you can guarantee that they will not adhere to either!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest orbitalpunk

I am going to buy this but am not sure where to get it. i can only find expansys but seems people dont like there service. is there anywhere else i might be able to find this phone for sale?

thanks for any info

Guest IMPACT WIRELESS
I am going to buy this but am not sure where to get it.  i can only find expansys but seems people dont like there service. is there anywhere else i might be able to find this phone for sale?

thanks for any info

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We will be shipping the PDA2 in about 2 or 3 weeks.

www.imate.ca or www.impactwireless.ca

Guest orbitalpunk

Hi there, thank for replying. I will keep an eye on your site now. but one thing, i cant find your site on any seller rateing sites. can you tell me if you are on any? I already checked bizrate,pricegrabber and ResellerRatings.com . need to see some kind of history of your service. I already saw you had one compalint thru the Better Business Bureau. do you sell on ebay? and if so, would you sell these thru ebay?

Thanks again

We will be shipping the PDA2 in about 2 or 3 weeks.

www.imate.ca or www.impactwireless.ca

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ramx2

Guys the PDA2 has the same screen as the previous ones it's doesn't have a VGA screen :S otherwise wait for the UNIVERSAL!! This piece would have a VGA SCREEN ;)

Edited by Ramx2

Guest orbitalpunk

man where the heck can i buy this phone. its like a ghost.

Guys the PDA2 has the same screen as the previous ones it's doesn't have a VGA screen :S otherwise wait for the UNIVERSAL!! This piece would have a VGA SCREEN  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 1 month later...
Guest Metoo
This is just an XDA2i with slightly different cosmetics isn't it?

Specs look the same...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh. Seems a short term investment now, given the small ROM (half the XDA IIi), and I-Mate's stated policy of WM2005 upgrades to current models being "unlikely".

Edited by Metoo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.