Mpx220 Pictures all SCRAMBLED! (pics inside)

Guest j☼e

This started a few weeks ago and has been getting worse. Whenever I try to take pictures on my smartphone it scrambles them (see below) and I can only get about 1 good picture out of 10 shots. I Have tried restarting the phone and sometimes that helps but usualy not. I tried disabling flash and adjusting brightness and zoom but nothing. Anyone know a fix? or should I just return it to the cingular store, its about 3 months old.

thanks

DSC_00035.jpg

Guest Jamma14

I haven't got this phone, but just an idea...I think something like this happened with the older rom versions when bluetooth was on...could this be the problem??

I don't know how to fix this, but I remember seeing the display phone at BestBuy and it had this problem. This was before I got my x220, so it made me wonder if this was a common problem. I got the phone anyway. But I guess the point is that this isn't an isolated problem that you have. It happens to other phones...so try to return or exchange it through Cingular, and, failing that, Motorola. :?:

Guest Troxelke
I don't know how to fix this, but I remember seeing the display phone at BestBuy and it had this problem.  This was before I got my x220, so it made me wonder if this was a common problem.  I got the phone anyway.  But I guess the point is that this isn't an isolated problem that you have.  It happens to other phones...so try to return or exchange it through Cingular, and, failing that, Motorola.  :?:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try to do a SOFT reset or else a HARD reset (blue button+on/off button) and check what firmware you have. The latest is 1.30.00 and it is downloadable at the motorola site for US users...

Good luck!