Registering with Club Imate

Guest sonicmonkey

Guest sonicmonkey

As per subject line I cannot get Club Imate to register my IMEI code. I know the box displays 15 characters and when doing *#06# I get the 17 characters, I've tried both and still get this:

New Club Member Registration

You did not provide a valid IMEI # / ESN for your i-mate device.

You must provide this in order to become a member of club i-mate.

Please re-enter this information.

Any of you folks had similar problems? I've mailed support ages ago and still awaiting a response.

I've bought a brand new PAYG C500 which was unlocked today so I can use a Vodafone contract sim. I'd like to flash the ROM to get rid of all the Orange customisation and also download the Vodafone settings, but without registering I can't get anywhere :cry:

I've followed all the instructions in another (lengthy) thread regarding settings for GPRS etc etc but still cannot get on the net.

Any help, as always would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by sonicmonkey

Guest sonicmonkey

I thought the C500 is manufactured by iMate or do they deem anything they produce for other vendors as totally non supported? If so that answers my question, but still leaves me without the vodafone.cab file for internet/mms setup?

Any pointers?

TIA

:lol:

Guest matt_test

C500 is actually manufactured by HTC.

i've got the qtek 8020 - bought on vodafone. i'm also looking for the vodafone cab cos i did a hard reset and lost everything.