Where can i get a holder like this?

Guest Deanus2004

Guest RiCoCheT

had a quick look at halfords site, didnt find it, unless its the one without the image available...

if anyone does find a holder like that, please post it here, thanks in advance...

Guest Drewtech
had a quick look at halfords site, didnt find it, unless its the one without the image available...

if anyone does find a holder like that, please post it here, thanks in advance...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It does look like one I have seen in a Halfords store. Just one work of warning though, holders that stick to the screen do have a habit of falling off. I now only use a vent mount for that reason. You can usually guarantee that they will fall of just at the wrong time, especially if you are using SatNav.

Guest RiCoCheT
Just one work of warning though, holders that stick to the screen do have a habit of falling off. I now only use a vent mount for that reason.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im yet to find a decent vent mount that doesnt move all the place, need one that doesnt move and stays at an angle towards the drivers side..

just got a new car and now have 2 seperate round vents, so if anyone with round vents(new audi (a3)) has managed to find a good solution, then please reveal..

thanks..