orange free txts

Guest jowee

Guest jowee

hi all my first post hope its in the rite place and not bin posted b4, if you send the word text to 1122 you will receive 30 free txts from orange i did it this mornin and they sent me a txt saying my free txts will be activated in a couple of days.

Guest pd.ryder

Ooooo, I'll give it a go....

Just had a txt back:-

"Hello from Orange: Thanks! We will send you a text when your 30 free texts have been applied. Have fun and get texting."

A quick call to OCS will also produce 30 free MMS too =D>

EDIT:

Jowee - welcome to the forum! It's a great place for help, advice and freebies too O:)

Edited by pd.ryder

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Yep this isn't anything new i'm afraid people. Its just the Orange Try promo, call them up and you can get 30 free sms, mms, 15 video messages or 4mb data free for a month, thats on Contrant and PAYG. Like hecatae said though, if you're contract make sure you cancell it after a month or they'll charge you for the bundle after the first month!

I had the try MMS and decided not to keep it, called up and asked them if they could remove it and it turned out they removed the try and not the bundle! Another quick call later and i got 2 months 30 free mms and the moey credited back to my account! :D

Guest chucky.egg

Yeah, do watch out

I got caught out with a non-cancelled Try and didn't notice. Fun and games geting them to refund the thing