Think Outside drivers IR/BT keyboards

Guest mgielissen

Guest mgielissen

March 01, 2005 [MS Smartphone]

More and more companies are starting to treat Microsoft Smartphone platform seriously...

These products are compatible with your i-Mate WM Smartphone, SP3i running WM Smartphone:

The Stowaway Infrared Wireless Keyboard is the perfect universal productivity companion to your handheld. The compact, collapsible design is unique to the Stowaway Infrared Wireless Keyboard and allows it to fold easily...

The Stowaway Bluetooth Keyboard is the perfect productivity companion to your smart phone, PDA, Tablet, Media Center PC or notebook – almost any device that has Bluetooth supports this hot new product!

To learn more click here. If you already have a keyboard from Think Outside then click here to download new drivers. We recommend you to purchase the Bluetooth based keyboard, because infrared keyboards are not reliable...

Please note: this keyboard has been succesfully tested with Motorola MPx220, i-mate SP3i and a T-Mobile SDA smartphones.

Guest venomgames
Please note: this keyboard has been succesfully tested with Motorola MPx220, i-mate SP3i and a T-Mobile SDA smartphones.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

please also note the Bluetooth version doesnt work with the C500 yet until drivers are released

Peter

• 1 month later...
Guest levanter
I've tested my SPV 200 with the IR keyboard succesfully.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi mgielissen

I have just bought the Stowaway BT Keyboard, how did you get it working on the SPV 200.

I bought it from here:

fonejunkie as it seemed to suggest that it worked. When it arrived the Stowaway documentation said that Smartphones where under test and no driver came with the delivery.

I tried to pair it up with the phone but it is asking for a pin number. It works fine with my IPAQ 2210, no pin was requested during the install.

Any help would be great thanks. Ah i have just noticed you have the IR keyboard...bugger. I have emailed ThinkOutside support to see if they have plans to release an SPV200 driver. I am upgrading to the SPV500 soon, and there is a mention of up and coming drivers for that device, so fingers crossed

Edited by levanter

Guest levanter

So after a little digging around trying to get the Stowaway BT Keyboard working on the SPV 200, I came across this article:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...hl=thinkoutside

It suggested that the AudioVox driver worked on the SPV500, i gave it a go on the SPV200 and it works great, here the download for the driver:

http://www.thinkoutside.com/drivers.asp?Ma...rID=3&ModelID=6

Have fun

8)