Trying to find a pocketPC media sdk

Guest teeceebee

Guest teeceebee

Hi All,

I am developing an application for pocketpc that requires access to the camera on my device directly, and I am not having any luck finding an SDK to do this.

Does anyone know where I can get information on this? (I am trying msft currently, but running into a dead end).

Has anyone developed an app that access the camera directly? If so, I would love to get a little input on how it was accomplished. I am looking for any kind of input.

Thanks--

Tim

Edited by teeceebee

Guest bretto
Hi All,

I am developing an application for pocketpc that requires access to the camera on my device directly, and I am not having any luck finding an SDK to do this.

Does anyone know where I can get information on this? (I am trying msft currently, but running into a dead end).

Has anyone developed an app that access the camera directly? If so, I would love to get a little input on how it was accomplished. I am looking for any kind of input.

Thanks--

Tim

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi There

Im not sure if this helps but this guy has a link to a wrapper he wrote for the e200/xdaII functions for the camera. Looks like only the htc stuff though.

http://blog.opennetcf.org/ncowburn/Comment...84af695359.aspx

Cheers

Bretto

Guest teeceebee
Hi There

Im not sure if this helps but this guy has a link to a wrapper he wrote for the e200/xdaII functions for the camera. Looks like only the htc stuff though.

http://blog.opennetcf.org/ncowburn/Comment...84af695359.aspx

Cheers

Bretto

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was one of the useful pages I managed to dig up on my search as well.

I am still looking for anything more enlighting.

• 3 months later...
Guest ongbeech
That was one of the useful pages I managed to dig up on my search as well.

I am still looking for anything more enlighting.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Any luck in the search? I'm supposed to develop a camera app using the XdaIIs' camera and till now no luck in finding the camera api.