spv rom problem

Guest jy06

hello,

i hope someone could help me because i am crazy!!!!!!

my phone (an simple spv ) boot only in canary mode

i read many many topic... so naturaly i make rom update ( i am stil been very good in rom update after upgrade 100 times...) the rom upgrade work perfectly ( speak on screen 100% upgrade...); i do everything like they say ( put of battery etc...) but always boot on canary mv ...

at least when i change rom the bootloader seems to change...

i try usbterm (work perfect) and i see something... when i try to save wince+ gsm+... it begin but say that there is no wince...

so i think that wince is missing and i don't understand why but when i make rom upgrade wince not upgrade...

i can't find only wince to put on sdcard for upgrade it alone from sdcard

please help me!!!

thank you a lot

Guest awarner [MVP]

If this problem happened before and after updating the ROM it's

possible that the record button is sticking.

As for backing up the WINCE it depends on the bootloader you have to what you can and cannot backup.

Guest awarner [MVP]

If this problem happened before and after updating the ROM it's

possible that the record button is sticking.

As for backing up the WINCE it depends on the bootloader you have to what you can and cannot backup.

no the boutom work...

i fing a winhex file with wince gsm and ipm on it so i try to update the phone by the sdcard; it began to update and after 7 mn he stop and say wince update fail it continue say update gsm ok and after say update ipm fail

so only the update for gsm work...

do you think the memory is dead?

thanks a lot

• 5 months later...
Guest lucash848

hi, i have the same problem. my spv after hardreset ,doesnt turn on normally. it stock on bootloader. and in bootloader are comunicate about WINCE, and trying to download CE. I dont know what`s wrong, so please help me, because i can`t update the Rom. the update rom program saying that can`t read the ROM, i`m sorry about my english.

please help!

[email protected]