More SPV proplems

Guest WWWeed

Guest WWWeed

Has anyone been having a proplem with using the phone?? I keep having this proplem with the phone speaker not working (just like on mute but the other end can still hear you, and no its not on mute) so the mic must still be working, it only happends after listening to streams/mp3s/music or using a game or other software. I am assumeing its a software issue so dose anyone know if any of the updates on the net will sort this (imate, swiss branch of orange,ect) and if these will be ok to install on an orange SPV m2000.

Ok these proplems are really starting to get to me, HTC why did you have do use microshites buggy software????

Guest c0v0c
Has anyone been having a proplem with using the phone?? I keep having this proplem with the phone speaker not working (just like on mute but the other end can still hear you, and no its not on mute) so the mic must still be working, it only happends after listening to streams/mp3s/music or using a game or other software. I am assumeing its a software issue so dose anyone know if any of the updates on the net will sort this (imate, swiss branch of orange,ect) and if these will be ok to install on an orange SPV m2000.

Ok these proplems are really starting to get to me, HTC why did you have do use microshites buggy software????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I often get the problem of not being able to hear someone and i believe them not hearing me either, although sometimes they can hear apparently (normally me saying hello louder then louder etc)

I havent singled it out too much particularly not to mp3 use cos i dont use it for music, but i do often use mameCE or play a game so perhaps that is a cause, i will see if that is the potential cause.

One thing i do note is that i just got a replacement and it happens on this one as it did my 1st

WWWeed, what do u do to resolve the issue?

For me a battery removal or soft reset press restart resolves the issue.

However i'm wary as badword on the soft reset as on my last phone in every 4 soft reset presses it seemed that a hard reset should be the response!!!!!! :shock:

One last thing, ...we all know Microsoft get away with absolute murder with releases of buggy as shite products, however compatibility would never be what it is if it werent for Bill Gates....

Guest Wozbacca

i love the m2000, don't get me wrong. some of the stuff you can do with it is pure genius.

but now the phone situation is being a bit lame.

i quite often am getting the silent speaker issue, plus also on some occasions when i receive an incoming call, and I press "accept" it then pings at me and says unable to answer the call. i remember it happened a few times with my e200 but already its happened more on the m2000 in 2 weeks than it did in 6months of the e200

so now sometimes i cant hear the other end and others i cant receive a call. in both cases, a soft reset and all is good. but i dont want to have to do this every 5 minutes.

is everyone else having similar problems?

Guest Pondrew
i love the m2000, don't get me wrong. some of the stuff you can do with it is pure genius.

but now the phone situation is being a bit lame.

i quite often am getting the silent speaker issue, plus also on some occasions when i receive an incoming call, and I press "accept" it then pings at me and says unable to answer the call. i remember it happened a few times with my e200 but already its happened more on the m2000 in 2 weeks than it did in 6months of the e200

so now sometimes i cant hear the other end and others i cant receive a call. in both cases, a soft reset and all is good. but i dont want to have to do this every 5 minutes.

is everyone else having similar problems?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not had any of these issues although I'd suggest using the memory manager to close apps after using.

I'm using (and loving) the T-Mobile MDA III

Guest theanarch1st

well i have this issue pretty much everyday now, the simplest solution i've found is turning the BlueTooth on and off, when you turn it on the headset symbol appears even when you don't have one paired except it has a ? inside the headset, then when you disable the bt the phone decides that your not using a headset again and will allow the speaker to work

this is denoted by a click from the speaker upon the initation of a call

generally occurs after i turn the volume of the phone to silent and then back up or just leave it off

(issue is discussed in another post further back)