32Gb SD Cards....

Guest Perfectionist

Guest Disco Stu

Nice spot, Perfectionist :D

It's the age-old question and AFAIK they haven't made a storage card that is too big for a WM device to handle. The best theory I have heard is that the upper limit is measured in terabytes (sp ?) so we're a long way off yet.

Guest MitchellO

If I could get a 4Gb SD it would show up my friends iPod!! I find the ipod a bit boring. No match for the XDA Mini + TWO 1Gb SD Cards!!

Guest Perfectionist

I bet if they wanted, they could start manufacturing 32Gb cards tomorrow - but good old capitalism means they would rather milk the consumer for the next few years by introducing incrementally bigger cards to maximise their profits.....

I wish I ruled the world instead - the place would be so sweet with me in charge :D

Guest hunyango_uk
I bet if they wanted, they could start manufacturing 32Gb cards tomorrow - but good old capitalism means they would rather milk the consumer for the next few years by introducing incrementally bigger cards to maximise their profits.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D well said!!! =D>

true, you're absolutely right ;)

Edited by hunyango_uk

Guest Perfectionist
If I could get a 4Gb SD it would show up my friends iPod!! I find the ipod a bit boring. No match for the XDA Mini + TWO 1Gb SD Cards!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Screw Ipod !!

Imate all the way !!