cleaning under edges of screen - how?

Guest Gavink151

Guest Gavink151

hi all,

Having carried my m2000 in my pocket for a few weeks now I notice a fair amount of unidentified crap gets lodged under the edge of the screen :shock:

The gap between the screen and the casing is quite noticeable and I have resorted to using a bit of gloss paper to stick under there to clean it...

However, I managed to push the paper quite far under (oops) and am now worried about damaging the screen - is this a dangerous way of removing fluff or am I pretty unlikely to break anything?

I was thinking or using those airduster spray cans but not sure how safe that would be.

Failing that does the bit of the case surrounding the screen pop off?

thanks alot!

Guest c0v0c
hi all,

Having carried my m2000 in my pocket for a few weeks now I notice a fair amount of unidentified crap gets lodged under the edge of the screen  :shock:

The gap between the screen and the casing is quite noticeable and I have resorted to using a bit of gloss paper to stick under there to clean it...

However, I managed to push the paper quite far under (oops) and am now worried about damaging the screen - is this a dangerous way of removing fluff or am I pretty unlikely to break anything?

I was thinking or using those airduster spray cans but not sure how safe that would be.

Failing that does the bit of the case surrounding the screen pop off?

thanks alot!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not a good idea i'm sure.

Perhaps if you take it into the shower that would sort it right out.

Oh and dont forget to wash behind the battery and finally a nice good warm towel to dry it afterwards....

I find reading it a nice fairytale before its bedtime helps too...

:D

Stay lucky and most importantly clean...

Guest Gavink151
Not a good idea i'm sure.

Perhaps if you take it into the shower that would sort it right out.

Oh and dont forget to wash behind the battery and finally a nice good warm towel to dry it afterwards....

I find reading it a nice fairytale before its bedtime helps too...

:D

Stay lucky and most importantly clean...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK I tried that and it broke :-(