MDA Compact video capture issue

Guest bobbyb

Guest MitchellO
It'l reach 40mph in a straight line! I'd like to say it was mine, but it belongs to a friend of mine (seeing controling it in the vid).

The tearing in that clip was particularly bad, most other clips suffer, but not usually to that extenct.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is is one of those ones that runs on some type of fuel? 40MPH!!!

It almost makes the video unusable with the tearing.

Guest mike-oh

Yeah it's a nitro beast, can you not tell from the constipated mosquito noise that it's makeing? :D You can see the exhaust fumes too.

The same company makes another RC car with the same engine but in a raceing model. On their promotional dvd that came with the monster truck they've got a radar gun clocking it at 62mph!!!!!

***edit***

Just remembered the name of the company, traxxas. Info on the Revo monster truck here http://www.traxxas.com/REVO/revo-intro.htm

and the 62mph vid here http://www.traxxas.com/ftp/n4tec_mov/trx_video_n4tec02.htm

Edited by mike-oh

Guest monty1

I havent had to hard reset my MDA again so not sure what the problem was ? . I also have camera issues . As well as bad vertical tearing the audio wont play through Windows media player on my PC says I dont have the correct codec . So windows media player does not have native support for a format used by a Microsoft device .... whats with that !

Guest markdotpeters5

bit off topic, but useful - if you don't want to use Quicktime, try media player classic with quicktime alternative. Much better software imo.

Guest MitchellO

I do use it. It is a great piece of software and plays almost everything.... except these videos!?!?:D It is one of about 3 filetypes that the MPC won't play. Great program though. Plays Divx, xvid, qt, real, mpg, dvd, swf....

Guest MitchellO

Absolutely! MPC starts in about 2 secs on my P-M 1.5Ghz, whereas WMP takes at least 10secs before it gets going, then loads the file!?!?