Think Outside Smartphone Drivers Crash I-Mate SP3i

Guest catman3

Guest catman3

Hi all,

Has anyone else experienced crashes when using the new Think Outside IR keyboard drivers with the I-Mate SP3i? [Note: I have the US version]

I've attempted to contact Think Outside, they say it's the manufacturer's issue:

http://www.thinkoutside.com/forums/toast.a...s&fid=6&tid=238

I've also talked to the *fabulous* (sarcasm) online support team at Club I-mate who basically say that a new ROM is coming that will fix the world's problems. :D

I'm dying to get my keyboard to work with the phone for on the road e-mail and notes, so if anyone else is experiencing this issue, please respond to see if this is a larger issue than just me and a few other folks (noted in my link to the think outside forums.)

Regards,

Craig

Edited by catman3

Guest Confucious

If iMate say they are bringing out a fix I'm not sure that there is anything Think Outside can do, if the problem is with the phone and the manufacturers have admited this and are working on a fix I think you are just going to have to be patient.

Edited by Confucious

Guest catman3
If iMate say they are bringing out a fix I'm not sure that there is anything Think OutsideĀ  can do, if the problem is with the phone and the manufacturers have admited this and are working on a fix I think you are just going to have to be patient.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess whenever I ask about an issue with my I-Mate, the online support staff always tells me that the new ROM will fix it. I guess it's my skeptical side.

We all need to be a little patient, so I'll take the advice. 8)

Cheers,

Craig