sp3i GPRS settings for T-Mobile USA

Guest megahead34

Guest megahead34

I signed up for the T-mobile internet, but its not working on my sp3i. Anyone know how i can get it to work? Like any settings i need to set up or something.

Thanks 8)

Guest abatis

I built the following CABs that will brand the phone as well as have the GPRS settings and setup MMS. The ZIP contains 3 cabs. The names are self descriptive to what you want. They work on the SMt5600 so I assume you will be OK with the SP. Use at your own risk. I have also loaded them on my VOq. They helped after this last ROM upgrade to get me back up and going.

T_MobileSMT.zip

Edited by abatis

Guest catman3
I signed up for the T-mobile internet, but its not working on my sp3i.  Anyone know how i can get it to work?  Like any settings i need to set up or something.

Thanks  8)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can find a CAB file at clubimate.com that has worked great for me using T-Mobile in the U.S. when signed up for the unlimited internet plan.

Login to clubimate.com, go to device support for the SP3i, select "Operator Settings," and then select the T-Mobile US settings to download the CAB to your computer. You'll then need to copy the CAB over to the phone to install it.

Works like a charm. :D

Best wishes,

Craig

Guest abatis

Catmann,

I wish I had seen the Imate Cabs before. Handy. They just set you to wap.voicestream.com which is fine for either internet2 or wap. My cab adds both the wap and internet2 access points.

The other cabs I included will change the dial bar and splash screens.

Edited by abatis

Guest cypherkin
You can find a CAB file at clubimate.com that has worked great for me using T-Mobile in the U.S. when signed up for the unlimited internet plan.

Login to clubimate.com, go to device support for the SP3i, select "Operator Settings," and then select the T-Mobile US settings to download the CAB to your computer.  You'll then need to copy the CAB over to the phone to install it.

Works like a charm.  :D

Best wishes,

Craig

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just out of curiosity :: would this work on my Orange C500? Because I could not even figure out how to properly setup T-Zones on here. Also, would someone be able to send me the imate program; because I do not have an iMate :D

Edited by cypherkin