General Blue Angel Question

Guest viper4u2nv

Guest viper4u2nv

When or will microsoft bring out a patch for the blue angel so we can have windows media player 10 on our phones?

When windows magneto is released, is it possible for us blue angel users to upgrade and install magneto on our pocket pc?

is it also possible to change the user interface? i have a mda 3 and im sick of the t-mobile gui.

How do i upgrade my bluetooth build on my MDA? At the moment its build 1900 and i heard its pretty crap compared to build 3500!

Guest theanarch1st
When or will microsoft bring out a patch for the blue angel so we can have windows media player 10 on our phones?

When windows magneto is released, is it possible for us blue angel users to upgrade and install magneto on our pocket pc?

is it also possible to change the user interface? i have a mda 3 and im sick of the t-mobile gui.

How do i upgrade my bluetooth build on my MDA? At the moment its build 1900 and i heard its pretty crap compared to build 3500!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

won't bring out an upgrade, way of making you buy the next model up (genius's with the money making ideas :D gotta love em)

anyway, BT stack upgrade is now at 3900 and can be found here

ftp://xda:[email protected]/Blue...T1.0.0.3900.cab

just download to phone and run

interface can be changed using a skinning program for the phone keypad and such

and the scheme can be changed using the today screen then themes

( or download some new ones :D / make your own with the MS one on the windows mobile website )