Sim Card Pictures

Guest dez16v

Guest dez16v

Hi Guys,

If you have read any of my recent posts, you may be aware that I have recently unlocked my brothers c500 with Florins unlock service.

However, I have a question for you brainy types!!!

I have unlocked his c500 so that he can keep his O2 simcard because he wants to remain faithful to them for some reason, so the phone works as it should, and I have used the O2 GPRS settings that are posted elsewhere on the site and he is over the moon etc.... but, today he asked me where he could find the photo's that he took and stored on his old Samsung e700. Are they on the c500 phone's memory or the storage card memory?

So I had a look using Smart Explorer and went through the various files etc... but i could not find them anywhere.

Are they irretreivable or can they moved to his storage card somehow?

Cheers!!

dez16v :?:

Guest martin

I'm not sure if I'm reading this correctly but if he took the photo's using his E700 phone then I would have thought they would be stored in the E700 phone memory. Has he tried putting his SIM back in the E700 and checking if they are still there ?

Guest dez16v

Hi Martin,

I did not know that the E700 had a memory bank as such? I thought that it would store any pics etc... on the simcard. If the pics are on the E700, is there a way of transporting them to the c500, because some of them are of a sentimental nature and would like to keep them.

dez16v

Guest martin

TBH I've never used a Samsung E700 but it has 9MB of memory so the photo's should be saved on the phone. I don't think the SIM card has enough memory to store pics.

The E700 doesn't have email but you should still be able to attach the photos to an MMS message and send them to an email address.