I have really screwed up my m2000 gprs settings...

Guest biggouk

Guest biggouk

Got my m2000 a couple of weeks ago and it is my first PDA, somehow while setting up my wi-fi though I've managed to delete my gprs settings AND my wap settings. Now, I've searched the site and actually found the information I need (thanks people for that!), but when I go into -> and then and try to make a new connection it comes up with 'A connection already exists with this name' even though it says that there isn't any connections set up? I suppose to get round this I could call it something else but I can't figure out why it is doing this anyway.

Thanks in advance for any help or answers anyone can give me

Guest biggouk
Probably not the answer that you are you looing for, but have backedup your data and performed a hard reset!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers for that mate, thats what I've had to do today and it's all sorted. I thought thats what I'd have to do tbh, but I wasn't sure about doing it at first, didn't know if I would lose all the stuff that was on there from orange etc. Did a hard reset on my last phone, N6600, and lost all the orange specific icons and pvplayer etc but it seems to have reinstalled everything nicely. Cheers again anyway.