Comic book reader and apple quicktime ?

Guest nonose

Guest nonose

Need a comic book viewer the only 1 ive found is comicguru but the text is just too small it displays a whole page of the comic need sumthin that will display a panel at a time to keep text readable.

Also what player to use for apple quicktime files and is their a way to play realplayer files?

Thanx for ur help

Guest sprouts42
Need a comic book viewer the only 1 ive found is comicguru but the text is just too small it displays a whole page of the comic need sumthin that will display a panel at a time to keep text readable.

Also what player to use for apple quicktime files and is their a way to play realplayer files?

Thanx for ur help

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Someone tried to come up with a CE CDisplay, but like you said the text is too small. Probably won't happen to be honest.

I can't believe you want to infect your poor little M2000 with real and QT bloat.

Guest nonose

Thanx for the reply i managed to get hold of real player for pocket pc shitty things too unstable.

I just wanna dload trailers to watch when im out and about and bored lol

Guest nonose

Didnt get much of a response for my query but in case anyones interested, as id given up on a comic book reader for my ppc.

To my suprise i stumbled on 1 out of the blue of all the 1's i tried this although not perfect is the best!!

It goes by the name of pocket loupe .