wifi headaches still

Guest THUNDERZ2000

Guest THUNDERZ2000

i bought a buffalo router and radio card for my laptop. I set up the router and created a network on the pc (using broadband 4 meg) i installed the radio card in the laptop and it saw the network and allowed me to connext.

Now heres the fun

The 2000 when wifi is activated sees the same netowrk as i see it says connected... but no matter what i do it wont connect to the network. lots of various prompts appear like cannot connect etc.

Im pulling my hair out here....does my PC need its own radio adapter too..but if that was the case the laptop wouldnt function....

can someone please help me solve this nightmare before i buzz the lot including the 2000 into the nearest ocean

CHEERS N BEERS

Guest ventmore
i bought a buffalo router and radio card for my laptop. I set up the router and created a network on the pc (using broadband 4 meg)  i installed the radio card in the laptop and it saw the network and allowed me to connext.

Now heres the fun

The 2000 when wifi is activated sees the same netowrk as i see it says connected... but no matter what i do it wont connect to the network. lots of various prompts appear like cannot connect etc.

Im pulling my hair out here....does my PC need its own radio adapter too..but if that was the case the laptop wouldnt function....

can someone please help me solve this nightmare before i buzz the lot including the 2000 into the nearest ocean

CHEERS N BEERS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you using any form of encryption?

Are you using MAC filtering?

Have you assigned an IP to the M2000 or are you using DHCP?

Ventmore

Guest THUNDERZ2000
Are you using any form of encryption?

Are you using MAC filtering?

Have you assigned an IP to the M2000 or are you using DHCP?

Ventmore

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i havent gotta clue to be honest...sorry to be so dumb..i think u need to hold my hand and walk me through things

Guest THUNDERZ2000

ok i did a hard reset on the m2000 and now it connected me to the home computer. If i look at netweok connections..it shows this connection as internet gateway....is that correct..is it set up properly?

how can i now browse the files on the home pc from my pda?