Screen Protector and Case recommendation

Guest nickb23

Guest nickb23

Hi Guys,

Getting my new SPV c500 from Orange (dust Issue), and I want to keep my new c500 in tip top condition.

Now I want to get a cool case for the phone, aswell as a screen protector. I have not found a case that I like yet, as I dont really fancy a leather thing. Has any one got any ideas???

For the screen protector, on ebay there are 2 brands I have seen for sale. One called Expert Shield, and one called Martin Fields Overlay Plus. They are about the same price. Anyone used any of these???

Also has anyone got a good car mount for the c500, to be used for the TomTom, so button touching will be done, aswell as quiet close to the driver (like on an arm possibly)??? Again any recommendation will be appriciated.

Ta Guys

NickB

Guest richard_hogg

I use the martin fields silicone case..

It's quite funky and means you can still put the phone in a pocket and use it without having to take it out the case.. Though watch out! It catches on paper money in your pocket!!

I cut up one of my spare PDA screen protectors to fit the phone and it's a reasonably OK job..

Guest Looby
Hi Guys,

Getting my new SPV c500 from Orange (dust Issue), and I want to keep my new c500 in tip top condition.

Now I want to get a cool case for the phone, aswell as a screen protector. I have not found a case that I like yet, as I dont really fancy a leather thing. Has any one got any ideas???

For the screen protector, on ebay there are 2 brands I have seen for sale. One called Expert Shield, and one called Martin Fields Overlay Plus. They are about the same price. Anyone used any of these???

Also has anyone got a good car mount for the c500, to be used for the TomTom, so button touching will be done, aswell as quiet close to the driver (like on an arm possibly)??? Again any recommendation will be appriciated.

Ta Guys

NickB

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I use a SHARP TM100 Case from T Mobile if you can find one. Fits perfectly.

Guest Raven001

Screen protectors: DON'T USE BOXWAVE (reasons are in another thread I made in this forum). I just picked up some Martin Fields and am very pleased. I believe JAVOEdge uses the same factory as Boxwave, but I can't confirm that.