Lame question

Guest tha_neo

Guest tha_neo

I know this is a very lame question but I need help:$

I just got a Orange C500 and used florins unlocking method and then upgraded it to Qtek 8010´s ROM. All works great but the phone is app. locked.

How do I remove this lock? I tried to use the thing on orange website but it seems I need to use orange network (?). I live in sweden and don´t have that network.

Sorry for the lame question

Thanks!

Guest dodding nonkey

Hi tha_neo,

I just had a bit of problem getting my Orange Mpx200 unlocked after a hard reset too. The link in the orangepartners site doesn't seem to work for some reason, but if you register with them at www.orangepartners.com and then send them an e-mail explaining that you want to disable the security certificate (app unlock) so that you can develop software ';)' they will send you a little application that will do the job and enable you to select the level of security as you want, purely for testing of course. They will need the imei number and your name and phone number.

Guest tha_neo
Hi tha_neo,

I just had a bit of problem getting my Orange Mpx200 unlocked after a hard reset too.  The link in the orangepartners site doesn't seem to work for some reason, but if you register with them at www.orangepartners.com and then send them an e-mail explaining that you want to disable the security certificate (app unlock) so that you can develop software  ';)' they will send you a little application that will do the job and enable you to select the level of security as you want, purely for testing of course.  They will need the imei number and your name and phone number.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Allright, thans man:) I´ll try that!!