Neostream v3

Guest Dark Horse

Guest Dark Horse

[440]NeostreamV3.jpg

File Name :: Neostream v3

Author :: Dark Horse

Category :: Other

Description ::

This is a modified version of Encece excellent NeoStream 2005 homescreen. The following external plugins are required:

- Ritchie Alarm

- Calendar by luckyowner

- RJ Shortcuts

- Smart Monitor

The main changes are the addition of the alarm, calendar and RJ Shortcuts plugins whilst RJ Tasks and the City Time plugin have been removed. I wanted something that showed me a calendar on the home page along with the battery monitor and alarm. I couldn't get the original NeoStream 2005 working with a C500 hence this new version that has been tested and formatted specifically for a C500.

Encence has very kindly given permission for this modified skin to be uploaded! To install, unzip the contents of the archive and copy the files to \Storage\Application Data\Home\ and then select from Settings - Home Screen on your phone. Make sure you have the above plugins installed!

Updated Mon, Mar 21 2005 12:16 pm

View File

NeostreamV3.zip

Edited by Dark Horse

Guest confused and hungover
Unfortunately, I've got no software that can capture a screen shot from a smartphone but if anyone knows how I can do this without having to buy anything, I'll upload an image of the homescreen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can try ScreenshotSP

http://www.smartphone.net/software_detail....teid=279&id=868

you get 20 free screenshots!!!

Guest Eldar2k
Great, thanks for the tip, I'll download and put a screen shot here.

Regards,

Dark Horse

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you put a screen shot plz? I am still waiting!

Guest Dark Horse
Can you put a screen shot plz? I am still waiting!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Screenshot will be there on Monday, sorry for the delay.

Regards,

Dark Horse

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kaleel86

hi guys

trying to get this home screen working which it does, except everything is misaligned. this is most probably because the smart monitor doesnt seem to be working but i dont know what i'm doing wrong. i copied all the files from the smart monitor extraction file and pasted them into storage/application/home but it doesnt work.

restarted the fone a few times aswell, any suggestions??

thanks

Guest Dark Horse

Hi,

To ensure SmartMonitor is working correctly, have you tried the SmartMonitor default homescreen that comes as part of the installation? If that doesn't work then SmartMonitor hasn't been installed properly. Also, ensure you're using the correct version of SmartMonitor by SmartPhinger that you can download from http://www.smartphinger.co.uk/SmartMonitor/ and is version 0.9.6.0.

No need to copy anything to storage/application/home/ just copy the SmartMonitor cab to your moby and then click it from File Manager to install. Hope this helps!

Regards,

Dark Horse

hi guys

trying to get this home screen working which it does, except everything is misaligned. this is most probably because the smart monitor doesnt seem to be working but i dont know what i'm doing wrong. i copied all the files from the smart monitor extraction file and pasted them into storage/application/home but it doesnt work.

restarted the fone a few times aswell, any suggestions??

thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 7 months later...
Guest will normal

hello there. been a long time lurker here and pretty much do a lot of downloading from here and I must I'm happy with all that I've downloaded. I have a problem with the alarm portion of my homescreen. I used to use the homescreen on my mpx220 and it worked like a charm. I use it on a decerted i930 and after a reboot, everything worked but the alarm portion. when the homescreen pops up, it shows "Read Registry Problem" and I don't know if you have a registry tweak or something so that the alarm can work on the i930 phone. the plugin is installed but I think the date and time setting is on a different location on the i930 than any other smartphone.

when I click on the Read Registry Problem on my phone, it goes to Settings -->More (9) ---> Phone Networks (3)*, Network ID (5)*. The time and date setting for my phone after More is the 2nd option (right above phone networks). please help me if anyone has a solution through this. thanx.

*it is a nextel phone I know but I use the GSM portion (hencing phone networks but I think y'all know that :)) but even with only the 1900 band option, I get really good service where I live. :D

p.s. I apologize for digging this out of the modaco forum grave but this is my favorite homescreen (and the only one I'll ever use) out of all that I've seen.

edit: nevermind about the registry problem. I used the custom settings menu thing and edited what I needed to so I no longer have the problem.

Edited by will normal

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.