Apple Theme

Guest Weavo

Surely someone can help me?

I'm not so bothered about the all day thing, but I'd really like to be able to see what I selecting in the menu's.

Pwease!

Guest tudor
Surely someone can help me?

I'm not so bothered about the all day thing, but I'd really like to be able to see what I selecting in the menu's.

Pwease!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That screenshot doesn't look like my theme. Maybe you didn't restart after installing the theme...

Guest loki666

Ahh Tudor glad you can join us. Just wanted to thank you for the most excellent homepage I have seen in the past year. Perfect blend of colors and functionality. Everyone was impressed when I showed it off. It shines on my 5600. I was pretty proud of myself when I edited the code for the first time, without any help, to fix the 24 clock....lol....ok I am noob, sue me.

Keep up the good work.

Guest Weavo
That screenshot doesn't look like my theme. Maybe you didn't restart after installing the theme...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi and thanks for getting back to me. I love this theme and really want it to work properly. It definitely is your theme and the screenshot is a menu within your theme. I'm using Apple Smartmonitor.

Maybe it's not changing theme correctly, but I've restarted multiple times and tried switching to your theme from various different ones, but I just can't get the menu selection bar to appear.

Is there anything else I can try?

Guest Weavo

Ah ha, I've managed to get it all working ok.

What seemed to have happened, is that DrBlow's Alpha theme was still hanging around in a few places and when changing themes, it still appeared. Therefore, I un-installed all the themes I wasn't using at the moment, including that particular theme and everything seems to be back in full working order, which is great news!

Just thought I'd let you all know.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lemac

Ok any C550's out there I need you to test this

lemac

:)

Smart mon plug

LCD plug

and City Time Plug

Edited by Lemac

Guest smellati

I can't even get the smart monitor portion to work. I have a audiovox smt 5600. What should I do? I installed the plugins, but the part where it's suppose to show the battery and etc, is just blank.

• 5 weeks later...

Tudor,

Love the homescreen as many do. Awesome job.

Many of us have learned from and modified your code to customize for their own preferencs. Here is my homage http://www.modaco.com/Black_Facade-t227807.html

So I was wondering if you would modify your Apple background for me so I can add Facade? If so all I need is the lower blue line removed.

I will send you the result if you like.

Thanks,

ix666

• 3 months later...
Guest crapastic

Hi, im new here. I like that skin very much but it seems that i have a problem get it to work on my motorola mpx200 with wm 2002 os. I downloaded the SmartMonitor plugin and the skin. I installed the skin and selected the SmartMonitor version. When i came back to the main screen then it showed me the loading circling icon in the middle of the screen and afterwards nothing happened, i have tried restarting the phone and still nothing changed. Please help...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FIREY JACK
Try to replace the code for clock & date in the XML with this:

<!-- Clock and date -->

<plugin clsid="{E09043DF-510E-4841-B652-388316977A7A}" name="carrier" height="32">

<background b-border-width="0" />

<label halign="right" valign="top" h="15" font-weight="normal">

<text><carrier /></text>

</label>

<clock>

<time x="35" y="-1" halign="left" valign="top" font-size="32" font-weight="bold" mode="24"/>

<date y="15" halign="right" valign="top" mode="short" />

</clock>

</plugin>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

do you have a screen shot of the new homescreen?

Guest pharma79

Just wanted to thank you ;) Its the best theme for my sp3 and its the only theme i use for about 4 months by now ...

I just cant live with other themes without all functionality this theme provides at a glance.

for me its functional,elegant and professional looking :D/

Cheers =D>

Yo !

2 "quick" questions -

Does one need the orange plug-in to run this wonderful looking homescreen?

(if it does - can it be made more obvious in the documentation - this is not a criticism of your posting of the HS - more a general comment for the site)

and ...

Is it compatable with the SP5 (WM5) phones. I'd like to know before trying to install.

... further - is there any compatability between the SM2003 and WM5 Homescreens.

Sorry to be off the topic of this screen .. I'd love it on my phone !

Cheers - Brent

• 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.