anyone one used pocket controller pro?

Guest Gavink151

Guest Gavink151

seems like a really cool app to control your phone from your desktop:

http://www.soti.net/default.asp?Cmd=Products&SubCmd=PCPro

worked fine but when I enabled "Video Acceleration" it reset my M2000 and it never came back to life - had to do a hard reset :exclaim:

To those who got video acceleration to work - does it make a huge difference to screen update speed?

ta!

Guest Carnivor

I use it, I found it was the only one that gave fast relaible screen updates when controlling the phone from my laptop.

I have not got the video accelleration to work either, didnt bother to pursue it to far as the prog does what it says on the tin.

Guest Gavink151
I use it, I found it was the only one that gave fast relaible screen updates when controlling the phone from my laptop.

I have not got the video accelleration to work either, didnt bother to pursue it to far as the prog does what it says on the tin.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah it seemed to work fine UNTIL I enabled video acceleration! I will give it another try and leave that configuration option well alone I think

Guest Carnivor
Why pay for something you can get for free from Microsoft? Google for "ActiveSync Remote Display".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because it didnt work, that was my first choice, showed the screen then never updated.