C500 word processor?

Guest bluesmudge

Guest sracer
Clearvue is only viewer. Orneta Notepad allows you to enter text, but will save only as txt, you can't do formatting.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly.

I use Tillanosoft's NOTEPAD for writing notes. If formatting is important to me, then I use NOTEPAD and manually format the text using html. (I use pocket IE to view the output). When I return back to my computer, I import the html into Word and go from there.

I use Freedom's BT folding keyboard.

Guest sracer
Thanks for that - Is it worth getting? How compareable is it too note taking on a full scale PDA?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not sure if you are referring to Tillanosoft's notepad or the keyboard... so I'll reply for both. :D

Tillanosoft's Notepad is freeware, tiny, and useful, so it is obviously worth it. As for the Freedom BT keyboard... It isn't quite 100% full-sized, but it quite usable. Compared to note taking on a PPC (w/keyboard), it is actually NICER with this phone and keyboard combo. With this setup, I can fully navigate the phone without having to touch the phone's keypad. With my PPC, I had to sometimes take the stylus and tap the screen.

I picked up my keyboard for $70 brand new off of eBay. I hear good things about the Stowaway keyboard so that is another option too.