UK Orange online account service

Guest robbster

Guest robbster

Hi

Dunno if this is the right forum to post this in but I could'nt find a more suitable one. I just wondered if anyone has had problems getting into there online orange mobile account lately? I've only just switched to orange within the last month and am trying to set up my account. I can get as far as logging in and then clicking the link which says set up an account, then a text is sent to my mobile which is a security number. But after entering the security code and my account no. it comes up with a message saying they are having technical difficulties and that i should try again later. I've been trying for about 2 weeks and it still isnt working so i wondered if the whole service was down or just the add account part.

cheers

Rob

Guest AngelOfRage

there have been problems with registering for account access for ages. The email is currently being redone and any non orange user's accounts are being deleted, this also applies to orange user's who only access it through Outlook, the Phone, etc. If you haven't validated it by logging in to the website in a few months your account has been disabled. how do i know this you may ask? unfortunatly im a supervisor in the call center that takes the support calls for orange.net... :D

Guest robbster

Thanks for the info AngelOfRage.

I sent an email to the customer services about a week ago now and just received a reply which said that i have an orange online account setup and then went on to show my details. But after logging in again I still cannot setup a new account to view my mobile bills. Oh well i guess il have to give it a month or two to see if they get there act sorted :D

cheers

Rob