c500 how to send via bluetooth?

Guest michaelditchfield

Guest michaelditchfield

Hi, i have just bought a c500 and am wondering what software i can use to send txt/pics/clips etc via bluetooth to another device? Please let me know. Mike

PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU KNOW...

Guest michaelditchfield

does it just need installed on the phone or does it need to be installed on the pc aswell? thanks for your help btw

Guest robbster

Just on the phone. I've only had my c500 for 1 month and wanted to know this aswell the other week as I was having problems sending to other phones. Using smart explorer I can send and receive to nokia mobiles no problems but I can't seem to get it to send to the samsung D500.

Guest jporch316

I got the same problem with a samsung d500. I have some mates (all who have d500s) who I can send and receive and some i cannot. There is a thread somewhere specifically for this.

The best way I found to send and recieve was with third party software - eg mobiluck.

Some times you can achieve partial success by persevering and deleting the partnership and re bonding.

Not an exact science unfortunatley.

Guest Liquidice

I cant send to a friends K700 with "file manager" -> "send via IR" and on that thread they said it searches for BT, it didnt find anything... :?:

Edited by Liquidice

Guest jporch316

The problem with the built in file manager is that its purely random. Theres a massive thread somewhere on here where nearly every person reoprts something different happening.

Best thing to do is not to bother with it and install either smart explorere or mobiluck or both.

I have both but i always use mobiluck (beta) as

1. It automatically turns on bluetooth (use with speed dial to good effect)

2. Able to send files / contacts messages with ease.

3. User interface loads better than built in / smart explorer.