Should I change my avatar?

Guest Jamma14

Guest Jamma14

A few ppl have asked me to change my avatar coz it hurts their poor little eyes :cry: or whatever....so, I just wanna know what everyone thinks...please vote in the poll :cheesy:

Guest ricardo the fish

sorry Jamma, but it is a little of distracting.

(although I can't really talk as I haven't botherd to put an avatar to my name) :D

Guest scm7rap

I opened up the threasd and went into a trance!! :shock:

You realise that if you could use that for subliminal messaging? Or give people fits if they are so prone? Slow it down and put in some pics of pretty ladies. No one will complain then :twisted:

Guest Jamma14

Yeah I tried Imagereadying it but I could only get it to 60kb and still looking ok, the max avatar size is 50....well I'll leave this poll up for another week or so and if it is still overwhelming against my lovely avatar it'll have to go...:D

EDIT: I've now taken off the sig image coz it was too big...twas cool as well tho... :cry:

Edited by Jamma14

Guest tudor

Your avatar is annoying, but I suppose that all of us learned to ignore it as we do with banners and adverts on the web pages: they are there, but we hardly see them :D

Anyway, I suppose you chose this avatar not because you wanted to please people on this forum, but because you needed to make a statement this way, and this poll is just measuring the success of your statement :D

Guest Imacellphone

I know i dont have one, so its hard for me to speak with any clout....but yes, I think you should seek out an alternative avatar....its already induced several psychotic reactions from me.