BIG problem with smt5600(c500) and my bt gps

Guest vijovame

Guest vijovame

First, if you do not understand me, i speak spanish, sorry, but i need HELP!!!

I have a smt 5600(c500), mapopolis and holux gr 230 bluetooth gps, and i can't make it work, i find the gps with smt5600 but mapopolis did not find it, i see by the leds on the gps that the gps when the smt5600 find it the gps goes to stand by mode, thats is why mapopolis can't find the gps? may be, i don't know how to use it, if need more info for help me, post here please.

Vijovame. :D

Guest vijovame

For Reference, I test the GPS on com7 and is working GREAT now, but in my MPx220 i have the same problem, it not works, not in com7 like my SMT5600, i test all com's and nothing... :shock:

Guest Dr_StrangeTrick

Hi Vijovame, I am not too sure if I follow you correctly but here goes anyway.

First of all make sure you have the latest version of Mapopolis, the current version is 4.50.45 and this can be downloaded from here

Secondly if you have an American Motorola then they where sold with the Bluetooth not fully implemented. Check this thread and look at the item from Dan828 at the bottom of the page.

Hope this helps.

Guest vijovame
Hi Vijovame, I am not too sure if I follow you correctly but here goes anyway.

First of all make sure you have the latest version of Mapopolis, the current version is 4.50.45 and this can be downloaded from here

Secondly if you have an American Motorola then they where sold with the Bluetooth not fully implemented. Check this thread and look at the item from Dan828 at the bottom of the page.

Hope this helps.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hope this helps....

YOU ARE RIGTH!!!!!!! this helps me, I'm using now Mapopolis with my Holux Bluetooth GPS in My MPx220 (COM6), Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks..............:D :D

Edited by vijovame