Dual Bluetooth

Guest reltihmd

Guest reltihmd

hi, i have the spv c500 and was showing it to my uncle the other day when he stumped me with this question,

"If you have it connected to your gps reciever and are using it to navigate in the car (using tomtom for eg) can you still recieve calls?"

apparently the phone needs to have dual bluetooth so that it can make/recieve calls whilst in a bluetooth session, anyone know anything about this and is the c500 capable of this?

i'm sure this has been asked before so yes/no will suffice, but if no anyone know phones that do?

thankyou

reltihmd

Guest peekie

i have used a bluetooth headset and used tomtom together, the phone call takes over the tomtom bluetooth connection while you are talking ,so dont talk too long or you could get lost :D :D :D

Guest reltihmd

i think it is to do with phone calls whilst in a bluetooth session not holding two bluetooth sessions, my uncle is one of those people who know everything and has done everything, show him any new gizmo and he'll ask a question that stumps you, i was quite impressed when he couldn't fix my car - go citroen go citroen

reltihmd