XML file

Guest Mills_Cho

Guest Disco Stu

Simply connect your phone to your PC with ActiveSync and copy the files to My Smartphone \Storage (? phone memory) \Application Data \Home and the homescreen will now show up in Settings.

I'm not that familiar with the MPx220 but I imagine you'll be able to work it out yourself now :D

Simply connect your phone to your PC with ActiveSync and copy the files to My Smartphone \Storage (? phone memory) \Application Data \Home and the homescreen will now show up in Settings.

I'm not that familiar with the MPx220 but I imagine you'll be able to work it out yourself now  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats exactly how you do it. What I do is click and drag the .xml file to my desktop. Edit how you want, then drag it back to the home folder.

Guest Mills_Cho

Thanks a lot!

:D

I'm not that familiar with the MPx220 but I imagine you'll be able to work it out yourself now  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest Mills_Cho

Thanks a lot.

:D

Thats exactly how you do it.  What I do is click and drag the .xml file to my desktop.  Edit how you want, then drag it back to the home folder.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>