Agile Messenger for PPC, RULES!

Guest nickcornaglia

Guest nickcornaglia

I dodnt know they made an Agile Messenger for PPC 'til I checked today. It also adds a homescreen plugin that tells you how many contacts are online and if there are any messages open. NICE! 8)

Guest smeg36

Yeah, its a pretty great program, both for the PPC and Smartphone. I take it this is your first PPC as I am seeing posts about it from you frequently today.

Guest nickcornaglia

Nah. I've had a bunch in the past (see my sig).

But this is the first I've had in a long while after quite a few Smartphones. :D

• 2 months later...
Guest justsomeone

hello all,

er... yeah, agilemessenger rocks. had it for my smartphone and now have it for my pocket pc. i first used a different messenger program, one you had to pay for, which i found to be sh... oh, well let's just say it wasn't as good as agile !

• 1 month later...
Guest Xenzo1990

But they are going to start charging soon. Lame... Charge the End User directly to their mobile bill. Does this mean they will have something setup with Orange??? :S?

Guest tonijj
@tonijj

thanks but i coulded find the download please give me the direct link if it's ok from you!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry about that LEFTKOYL, I posted the link 5min before I got off work, bound for mistakes :)

Furby: Thanks for getting the right link.

Guest fraser

I can't get it to work, any advice? MSN Messenger works perfectly on the phone, but when you attempt to sign in on Agile, the connection animation plays for a minute or to, then it drops me back to the password screen. Any ideas? I've never been able to get this to work; trying it again after seeing this thread but it's just not happening.

Edit: Hmm, seems it works over GPRS but not WiFi. Completely useless for me... :)

Edited by fraser