speakerphone active with phone flipped closed?...

Guest kmieluv

Guest kmieluv

when you activate the speakerphone feature while in call... i was wondering if it was possible to keep the call active if you flip the phone closed... i know that you coudl do this with other models of the motorola but i cant seem to get it to work on this... cause having the phone open while on speakerphone just looks to weird... any suggestions?...

Guest dchester
It works on my Cingular 1.30 220. I just choose speakerphone, and close the lid.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd sure love to know what's different about your phone that enables it to work. My MPx220 with the 1.3 firmware on Cingular never did that (and it doesn't work on most anyone else's either). I'm guessing you've made some registry edits or something. How'd you get it to work?

Guest linuxidiot
I'd sure love to know what's different about your phone that enables it to work.  My MPx220 with the 1.3 firmware on Cingular never did that (and it doesn't work on most anyone else's either).  I'm guessing you've made some registry edits or something.  How'd you get it to work?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mine does not work either :D

Guest Seth Cold
In my case if it works the bugle with the closed cover I have ROM 1.3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

a mi no me funciona, te salio asi de fabrica??

it doesn´t work 4 me either, i have cingular 1.30 too

Guest loki666
It works on my Cingular 1.30 220. I just choose speakerphone, and close the lid.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With an MPX 220? Did you buy it here in the states? Most of the people I have talked to, there are several different threads on this, is that it will not work. The fact that you have it working means.....well, I have no idea what that means....

Guest Littlewing
Qiue raro a mi si me funciona y es de Cingular, dejame ver que hago para que esto funcione.

Saludos

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

a mi tampoco me funciona y tengo uno negro.. con el soft original de moto..