Help! can't back to Qtek rom!

Guest sx125

Guest sx125

Yesterday i tried the Imate SP3 rom on my Qtek 8010 with the NBF tool, but now i can't go back to the qtek rom :oops: :cry: :D

I get a message that i can only use an newer nbf file file.

Ans i tried to change the operator version with the NBF tool, and that worked, but when i reboot the phone i scared to dead! The imate rom stucks on my phone. I flashed it 10 times with the Qtek and orange rom, and still got the imate rom on my phone. Its so scarry :shock:

somebody knows how i can go back to Qtek rom?

Guest hasley

I am in the same case. From c500 to sp3 rom. The new rom works fine (except for the clear type that I hate). But I cant go back to the orange 4.1.1.5 rom. I suposse, the updater tool (or the phone) checks every block before using it. I hope, when a new orange rom appears, the proceess can work...

I tryed too to interrupt the upgrade process to 'clean' the rom an put it again from zero, but the result is the same.

Guest sx125

Damn thats very strange. I looks like the phone can't write a rom over the imate SP3 1.5.33.11 rom. Every time i'll do an update it works but still the same imate rom on the phone, even when the updater says that the update was succesfull.

:evil: :evil:

just tried to backup bootloader and OS from another phone, but if i want to restore it, i get the same error!! even in bootloader :evil: :evil:

NOT ALLOW UPDATE!

Help please :cry:

Edited by sx125