SDA Music coming soon to UK?

Guest agent.m

Guest agent.m

sorry done it again. meant SDA music :oops: I know about coolsmartphone. Thanks though. But if anyone knows where SDA music one is that would be nice :D

Guest scrattyrat

Im also getting an SDA music from Germany - im trying to find a cheap UK charger as i expect it to come with a german version.

I am assuming that the normal SDA charger will work but these arent too easy to find at a reasonable price either. Does anyone know if the C500 charger uses the same connector? (Both phones are HTC Typhoon variants).

Cheers

ps - someone further up this thread said the phone is OK if you arent buying it to replace an MP3 player. Why is that, is the sound quality poor? From all the reviews ive read they say it is fine. Is it far worse sound quality than an average MP3 player?

Guest bazzo

i had a look at my "german" SDAmusic charger, on its lable the input is specified with 100V-240V 50Hz-60Hz, so it should work in UK (i think). but i think you need a simple plug-adaptor. it has an "Euro-Plug".

The soundproblem i mentioned above is a short tss all 16,8seconds. read more...

but the soundquality between these tsss's is very fine to my ears.

i also did some mesurements on pulse-response and frequency-response, and the results were perfect. but the amp is a bit to weak i think, with a load like headphones its might be not so good. i mesured with my soundboard which has high-impedance-inputs.

regards bazzo

reiselader_mda-compact.jpg

Edited by bazzo

Guest Mehka

You can charge it using your computer with the usb cable. If you want to charge it without your PC just look for these "usb travel charger" things:

TK4AAXX50R-2.jpg

(the left one)

Just plug your USB cable into it :D