Battery charge doubt

Guest ergit3000

Guest ergit3000

hi! this is my question:

how many time my 820 baterry, the one that came with mpx200, with the cell phone off, and the motorola charger take to fully charge??? aprox...

Thank you!! 8)

Guest riven

According to the manual, the initial charge (when you first buy the phone) should be around 12 hours. I charged mine for just slightly less than that.

During the day, I've noticed that it only takes a few hours to charge it completely. Usually I do it overnight while I am sleeping so I can't give you an exact time, but from what I recall during the day, its about 3-5 hours.

I may be off, but this is my experience... Hope it helps.

Guest ergit3000
According to the manual, the initial charge (when you first buy the phone) should be around 12 hours.  I charged mine for just slightly less than that.

During the day, I've noticed that it only takes a few hours to charge it completely.  Usually I do it overnight while I am sleeping so I can't give you an exact time, but from what I recall during the day, its about 3-5 hours.

I may be off, but this is my experience...  Hope it helps.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure it helps thank you! 8) , im asking that because i feel that my battery dont workthe normal battery time, and im thougt that its because i dont charge it correctly the frist time, so im trying the trick of charge a full the battery and then do a hard reset.. hope it works!