How can I schedule email collection?

Guest Shaunfarris

Guest Shaunfarris

Im looking for a means to schedule download of my email less frequently than every hour (built in ability), maybe only 4 times a day.

Any ideas / software

Cheers all

Guest Shaunfarris

Answered my own question.

It can't be down in Pocket Outlook, but I've installed WebIS Mail which is supurb, I can now check multiple email accounts up to every 17hours without any imput from me.

Brilliant software

Guest fraser
I've installed WebIS Mail which is supurb, I can now check multiple email accounts up to every 17hours without any imput from me.

Brilliant software

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I found the lack of text messaging within that mail app to be a complete turn-off. On my Smartphone, I could reply/text/call any sender of any message, regardless of what they sent me. E.g. they send a mail, I click on their name, it takes me to their contact and phone them back. Great user interface.

Then I got my PPC. You can no longer do that it seems (no way to jump to contact), and it's moved text messages into a separate inbox. OK, so I can handle that I suppose.

Then I try WebIS, which has no text messaging whatsoever, meaning you have to jump back and forth between WebIS and Pocket Outlook. You lose the usefulness of the "messaging" button. What, are we de-evolving software now? Everything has been a step back.

Not worth it if you ask me... :D