Are all MDA compacts Silver?

Guest billybear

Guest MitchellO

Yeah the HTC Magicians are all a metal silver. Sometimes the way light relects off them in photos makes them look a bit whiter than they are.

It is a very scratch resistant metal too. I did the sugarcube trick to remove the o2 and XDA II Mini logos from my device and there are ZERO scratches.

BTW, looks great without the o2/XDA logos and just the Pocket PC logo below the screen :D

Guest billybear
Yeah the HTC Magicians are all a metal silver. Sometimes the way light relects off them in photos makes them look a bit whiter than they are.

It is a very scratch resistant metal too. I did the sugarcube trick to remove the o2 and XDA II Mini logos from my device and there are ZERO scratches.

BTW, looks great without the o2/XDA logos and just the Pocket PC logo below the screen :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks mate =D>

Might try the sugar cube trick but a bit nervous of scratching it and making it look worse than having logos :-k

Guest andysalmon
thanks mate =D>

Might try the sugar cube trick but a bit nervous of scratching it and making it look worse than having logos  :-k

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When I did mine it instantly appeared to scratch it, but when rubbed with a whetted finger- no scratches :exclaim: That's more than can be said when I tried it on my SE P905 :shock:

Guest MitchellO
When I did mine it instantly appeared to scratch it, but when rubbed with a whetted finger- no scratches :exclaim:  That's more than can be said when I tried it on my SE P905  :shock:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know. The same thing happened to me but i found it was perfect when wiped with a wet finger.

post-112043-1112353266_thumb.jpg

Edited by MitchellO

I know. The same thing happened to me but i found it was perfect when wiped with a wet finger.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you changed the font on your homescreen,if so how did u do that ,also whats the battery meter app your running,Thanks alot

Looks great

Guest MitchellO

I reduced the font size. if you go to settings, system tab, then screen. then go to text size. by default it is 1 above middle. i put it in the middle.

the battery monitor is gsbmon.

So with the battery meter installed .When u get a new text message or missed call notifition does it get coverd by the notification icons or does it move it along.

Thanks

Guest MitchellO

The battery icon gets covered by the notification (eg. MSN, email, SMS, missed call) for a few seconds, and then it is changed to a bubble icon, which when clicked displays a menu with the various notifications. Nothing gets covered or hidden. Works great!!