unlocking software, c500, smt5600

Guest om1

Okay, we all know that remote unlocking is just providing someone with a code to unlock their phone. Its like Nokia's, you can find the software for free and do it your self, I have done this with a ton of Nokia's.

Now, the audiovox, orange, typhoon variant can be unlocked from many places on the web to unlock your phone. They have a simple software program, probably similar to the nokia dc3/4 stuff that is out there.

Where are they getting the software from?

I have seen costs to unlock my smt 5600 range from 38.00 USD from a very reliable site to anywhere from 60.00 to 100.00 on other well advertised sites.

Come on guys where are you getting the software from? I would be willing to purchase it, send me a PM. All of the phones are made at the same place in Taiwan by HTC.

Lemme know, thanks

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
I have seen costs to unlock my smt 5600 range from 38.00 USD from a very reliable site to anywhere from 60.00 to 100.00 on other well advertised sites.

Come on guys where are you getting the software from?  I would be willing to purchase it, send me a PM.  All of the phones are made at the same place in Taiwan by HTC.

Lemme know, thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://www.imei-check.co.uk , have you gone across that site? I dont think there is a free software (network unlock) for the typhoon.

http://www.imei-check.co.uk , have you gone across that site? I dont think there is a free software (network unlock) for the typhoon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank you pzee, yes, I have seen their site, and I know from the comments I have seen from others that they are very reliable, but I am curious, they got the software from somewhere, and I want to buy the same software that they use.

thank you

Guest rvbcrs
thank you pzee, yes, I have seen their site, and I know from the comments I have seen from others that they are very reliable, but I am curious, they got the software from somewhere, and I want to buy the same software that they use.

thank you

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For as far as I know Florin is the owner of that site and he has made the unlock tool himself. He did this by reverse engenering the rom for the HTC devices. So I guess the only way to get this software is to give Florin a *&*#$ load of money or do your own hack work :D

Guest mirpy1

my guess is the sites charging 100 are just using the 20 ones and charging you 80 difference for there pocket. so just go to the 20 site and pay that.

Guest awarner [MVP]

Don't forget that creating your own software is possible but at the cost of trashing a few phones in the name of progress :D