The Astraware 5th Birthday Treasure Hunt is ON!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

banner.jpg

The Astraware 5th Birthday Treasure Hunt is ON!

Details of the Internet Treasure Hunt, of which MoDaCo is part of, can be found here.

There are whole TON of prizes up for grabs, (including 3 MoDaCo Plus memberships), but the complete prize list is as follows (gasp!)...

1 x Zodiac 1 from Tapwave plus Gift Certificates - 1 x £100 from Handango.co.uk, 1 x $100 from Astraware, and 1 x $100 from PalmGear

1 x Treo 650 from palmOne plus Gift Certificates 1 x £100 from Handango.co.uk, 1 x $100 from Astraware, and 1 x $100 from PalmGear

1x Motorola A920 from Motorola plus Gift Certificates 1 x £100 from Handango.co.uk, 1 x $100 from Astraware, and 1 x $100 from SymbianGear

1 x Motorola MPX220 from Motorola plus Gift Certificates 1 x £100 from Handango.co.uk, 1 x $100 from Astraware, and 1 x $100 from Smartphone.net

1 x Treo 650 from Palm Source plus Gift Certificates 1 x £100 from Handango.co.uk, 1 x $100 from Astraware, and 1 x $100 from PalmGear

1 x Tungsten T5 from Palm Source plus Gift Certificates 1 x £100 from Handango.co.uk, 1 x $100 from Astraware, and 1 x $100 from PalmGear

1 x Zire 72 from Palm Source plus Gift Certificates 1 x £100 from Handango.co.uk, 1 x $100 from Astraware, and 1 x $100 from PalmGear

1 x iMate SP3 from Microsoft plus Gift Certificates 1 x £100 from Handango.co.uk, 1 x $100 from Astraware, and 1 x $100 from Smartphone.net

1 x copy of every Astraware game (over 50 titles)

3 x Astraware goodie bags containing 2 t-shirts and a set of Astraware Game Pack CDs

2 x sets of Astraware Game Pack CDs

2 x Tradewinds Game Pack CDs

2 x Chroma Games Game Pack CDs

2 x Family Games Pack CDs

2 x Bejeweled Games Pack CDs

2 x Merriam Webster Crossword Pack SD cards

4 x Palm Game Essentials SD cards featuring Ricochet & Chroma Games

10 x Crazy Daisy t-shirts

5 x Proporta Gift Certificates which consists of a free licence for TomeRaider, FlashMate 7-in-1 card reader/writer, £20/$40/30Euro voucher and 20% off the cost of developing a web site.

5 x Clove Technology branded Victorinox penknives

1 x Worldwide subscription to Palmtop User magazine

3 x Plus Memberships to MoDaCo website

2 x Handango rucksacks with t-shirt and coffee tumbler

10 x Handango t-shirts

6 x Handango coffee tumblers

20 x PalmGear $20 gift certificates

20 x PocketGear $20 gift certificates

10 x Smartphone.net $20 gift certificates

10 x SymbianGear $20 gift certificates

10 x PalmGear goodie bags featuring Beach Bag, disposable camera, photo album and luggage tags

1,000 x prizes of an Astraware $5 Gift Certificate and a Handango 20% off discount certificate (single use)

Wow, that's quite a haul... get your entry in... and congrats to Astraware! :D

P

Guest MitchellO

Put my entry in. Hey, what was the answer to "What candy is the Zodiac?". The answer page wouldn't load so I assumed ****** candy. It was the only one that made sense.

Edited by MitchellO

Guest Jamma14

Yeh I agree with confucious! :D

O and by the way MitchellO I had trouble with that question too but from your edit since their is 6 *s I assume you put throat???? Did you really?? Or was the 6 character thing just a little trick for people looking for answers???

Guest Confucious

O and by the way MitchellO I had trouble with that question too but from your edit since their is 6 *s  I assume you put throat???? Did you really?? Or was the 6 character thing just a little trick for people looking for answers???

I put leg - but it was a bugger tryng to edit the answer page to get it on there....

Guest Alsicole

Hi guys.

I've just checked the link from our contest page and the answer page at Zodiac Gamer seems to be loading just fine. Has anyone else had a problem with that page?

Cheers,

Alison

Astraware Ltd

Guest Jamma14

Dammit!! It's working now!! I got it wrong.... :D

The only question I got wrong ffs ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Edited by Jamma14

Guest battletank
Hi guys.

I've just checked the link from our contest page and the answer page at Zodiac Gamer seems to be loading just fine. Has anyone else had a problem with that page?

Cheers,

Alison

Astraware Ltd

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not working here - it looks like you need to be registered to view it - the lower portion of the content looks like this here:

The answer to the Astraware 5th Birthday Treasure Hunt question can be found on this page. You can return to Astraware by clicking the graphic above. Good luck!

Dont forget to visit Zodiac Gamer for Zodiac and Palm news.

Copyright © by Zodiac Gamer - The Tapwave Zodiac news source. All Right Reserved.  

Published on: 2005-04-01 (1174 reads)  

[ Go Back ]
Content ©

Access Denied

Guest Alsicole

Can you see a banner ad on that page? I've checked the page and I'm not logged in to the site or anything. Everyone should be able to access that page without registering.

Edited by Alsicole

Guest battletank
Can you see a banner ad on that page? I've checked the page and I'm not logged in to the site or anything. Everyone should be able to access that page without registering.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah (embarrased now) - ads are blocked here.

Guest MitchellO

O and by the way MitchellO I had trouble with that question too but from your edit since their is 6 *s  I assume you put throat???? Did you really?? Or was the 6 character thing just a little trick for people looking for answers???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gee, I didn't realise that it was the same amount of characters as another answer. No, I didn't.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.