O2 Xphone2 Speaker Phone Bugs List

Guest siangjen

Guest siangjen

Hi All,

Anyone encountered the following problem in Xphone II? Please try the following steps in your Xphone2 to check whether it is a factory problem of Xphone or not?

Problem 1 - Receiver can't hear the voice from Xphone2 using speaker phone mode

===================================================

1. Try to call a receiver using Xphone2 with speaker phone turn on.

2. Try to tell the receiver to speaker continually eg. say 1 to 10.

3. During receiver speaking, say something to receiver using Xphone 2.

4. The receiver will not manage to hear your voice via Xphone2 with speaker phone turn on.

Conclusion : Xphone2 got problem using speaker phone when the receiver got a noise environment.

Problem 2 - MP3 sound goes bad (unclear) after using Speaker phone

=============================================

1. Before making the call, try to listen to a MP3 to compare the sound quality.

2. Try to call a receiver using xphone2 with speaker phone mode turn on.

3. After the call gets through, switch the speaker phone mode off to normal mode.

4. Terminate the call.

5. Play back that mp3 and compare the sound quality. You will find that that sound very unclear compare the before making that call.

Conclusion : Whenever you switch off the speaker phone mode while using the Xphone2 with Speaker phone on during conversation, your MP3 ringtone will become very bad.

I found this two unresolved problem in my Xphone2 very annoying until I feel very upsad with my Xphone2, please help to verify to see whether it is a factory problem of Xphone2 or not? I couldn't get this fixed after I send to service center to change the entire Xphone motherboard, and found that most of the Xphone2 got this problem.

Thanks.